In the News: J weekly
11/12/2019 12:00 am
in the 11/15/19 issue of J-weekly
San Mateo Nippon Gakuyen's 100th Anniversary Celebration
On behalf of San Mateo Nippon Gakuyen, Principal Mase received Japan's Foreign Minister's Commendation from Consul General Tomochika Uyama.
When to stay home
- Nausea or vomiting, or has vomited during the night
- Frequent coughing or sneezing
- Evidence of a communicable disease such as a rash, fever or unusual sores
- A temperature of 99.5 degrees or above. If a child has had a fever, he/she may not return to school until she/he has been fever-free for 24 hours (without taking fever-reducing medication)
- Sore throat
- Strep throat – must be on an antibiotic for 24 hours and be symptom-free
- A new cold or generally feels bad
- Unusual watery, burning or red, crusted eyes
San Mateo Nippon Gakuyen admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin.